“please please give a tutorial on how you curl your hair, it is amazing. the curls and volume look so natural. help!” -Anonymous
Anonymous asked: please please give a tutorial on how you curl your hair, it is amazing. the curls and volume look so natural. help!
ROADKILL - vintage Rock & Roll: RoadKill store is... →
roadkilldenim: BOOM! The Roadkill store IS UP! go to http://www.freewebstore.org/Roadkill-Denim to purchase your RK bullet rosaries & necklaces! #roadkill & While you’re at it, Read this: DO GOOD: Rebel With A Cause We like to incorporate giving in all that we do, which is why we’ve decided to donate … Check out my friends line, Roadkill Denim. It rules on so many levels.
Do you have a Facebook?
Facebook has changed and said nothing, once again. Take a look at your URL (top box on your screen.) If you see “http” or just “www” instead of “https” you DO NOT have a secure session & can be hacked. Here’s what to do! 1. Go to Account Settings (top right corner next to your ‘name’ and ‘home’, click on the downward...
“Well I asked you a music related question about your faves a couple of days ago…hope you answer that one Miss! And also on the subject of favorites what are some of your fall favorites? From fashion to starbucks drink to even things to do? :)” - Anonymous
Anonymous asked: Well I asked you a music related question about your faves a couple of days ago...hope you answer that one Miss! And also on the subject of favorites what are some of your fall favorites? From fashion to starbucks drink to even things to do? :)
Facing Your Fears to Live Your Dreams | Donald... →
kaseyjobader: So relevant. Check it out!
I actually like these. Shoot me a number. Or two.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin?
59) Where were you yesterday?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
64) Where is your best friend?
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
ATL is my city. I’m seriously so bored with just going to five points every weekend. What are some other cool things you recommend doing around the city? Any cool coffee spots or book stores I should be at? -Anonymous
Anonymous asked: ATL is my city. I'm seriously so bored with just going to five points every weekend. What are some other cool things you recommend doing around the city? Any cool coffee spots or book stores I should be at?